Freebie Friday: Win TWO Tommy Bahama Swimsuits From Bare Necessities - Worth Up To $255
June 11, 2010
Why: 1. It’s summer and you need a new swimsuit. Tommy Bahama’s flattering styles let you choose from bikini or one-piece, and tummy-covering tanks or supportive halter tops – all in adorable patterns that won’t go out of style.
2. There’s no need to leave a man to his own devices when it comes to swimwear.
How: To enter, sign up for our newsletter, then comment below about which swimsuits you’d want if you won.
1. Sign up for the SheFinds newsletter, then comment below about which Tommy Bahama swimsuits you’d want if you won.
2. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, June 18, 2010 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
3. One winner will be selected during a random drawing. The winner will be contacted and must reply via email as instructed in the newsletter to claim the prize.
4. No prize substitutions; prize fulfillment is subject to availability. A women’s suit is defined as one top and one bottom, or one one-piece. A men’s suit is defined as a swim truck or board short.
5. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA. Residents of the state of Florida are not eligible to enter; entries from the state of Florida are void.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Void where prohibited.
8. Click click here for the full rules.