If there’s anything – anything you expected to get but didn’t, or wanted but forgot to ask for, or just decided you need after the holidays, you’re in luck. This week we’re giving away a $100 shopping spree from Shopflick, a very cool site that acts as your gateway to literally thousands of indie-inspired goods.
Not only does Shopflick have a ginormous database of clothes, accessories, makeup and more, but many of their designers upload short videos about the products, allowing you to see them from different angles while you hear about exactly why they’re so special – right from the maker’s mouth.
To enter, browse Shopflick and figure out what you’d buy with $100. Then come back to SheFinds and leave a comment about it on this post, and we’ll enter you to win.
We love the flat-out sexiness of this Stop Staring! Million Dollar Baby Dress , and we were thrilled to hear (from the designer!) that the ruching on the bodice is flattering and a little forgiving. And it’s hard not to enjoy watching adorable model-turned-entrepreneur Misa Chien talk about her French Love Letter necklace.
There are lots of great goodies sans video, too, like this Bath Desserts Candy Soap Collection, which comes in a bona fide candy box and includes nine colorful, scented, soapy treats.
So go on over to Shopflick, watch, shop, and look around, and then tell us what you’d buy below for a chance to win!
1. Post in the comments section about what you’d buy with $100 from Shopflick.com.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address and sign up for the SheFinds newsletter.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, January 16th, 2009 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be announced in the January 20th SheFinds newsletter. The winner must reply via email as instructed in the newsletter to claim the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.