Why: It's about that time where everything in your closet just looks so drab and uninspiring. While basic black may have been the go-to color of winter, it won't hold a candle to the bold hues and busy prints of spring, so don't you think you should retire the black and go after some color? This week, SheFinds is offering a $100 shopping spree at velvetmaven.com – a hip online boutique that offers the latest spring styles to get you started on that much needed closet overhaul. To enter, read the rules, then go to velvetmaven.com, pick out our favorite piece, and come back to SheFinds to tell us about it.
1. Post in the comments section your favorite pick from velvetmaven.com.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address and sign up for the SheFinds newsletter.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, May 16th, 2008 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail to receive the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.
And don't forget to check out MomFinds for a chance to win a giant gift basket from Neat Solutions.