What: $150 to spend at MobileEdge.com
Why: Lots of women tote their laptops from time to time (and we do it daily), so we’re pretty much always on the lookout for stylish, functional laptop bags. Mobile Edge has a ton of these, plus laptop sleeves and other helpful accessories for your electronics. (If I had a nickel for every time I could have used a SecuriCable Combination Lock at Starbucks…)
How: To enter, go to Mobile Edge, look around, and tell us what you’d buy with your $150 – you have free reign to shop the whole site, but start by checking out some of their best sellers on this page.
The pink-trimmed laptop bag on the left holds computers with screens up to 15.4” – and in the spirit of Breast Cancer Awareness month, they’ll donate 10% of the retail price to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. We’re also big fans of this nylon-and-leather bag , which has exterior pockets for both your phone and iPod, plus a padded corduroy compartment for a computer.
What would you buy from the site? Tell us for a chance to win!
Can’t wait to win? Sign up for the Mobile Edge newsletter and get free shipping on your first order.
And don’t forget to check out MomFinds, where you can enter to win a $100 Vincent Shoes shopping spree.
1. Post in the comments section about what you’d buy with $150 from Mobile Edge.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address and sign up for the SheFinds newsletter.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, October 31st, 2008 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be announced in the November 4th SheFinds newsletter. The winner must reply via email as instructed in the newsletter to claim the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.