What: A $200 shopping spree at Julia Bristow Jewelry
Why: These funky, beaded and glass pieces are hand-crafted and totally unique-looking. We think her chunky bracelets, like the one on the left which features glass leaves and gemstones, are especially great. For a similarly substantial but lighter-colored look, check out the rose quartz and moonstone Fertility Bracelet on the right (but don’t forget to take your pill).
To enter, read the rules, then go to Juliabristowjewelry.com and pick out the item or items you’d buy with your prize. Then just come back to SheFinds and tell us about it in the comments section below.
Can’t wait to shop? Subscribers to Julia’s blog get 10% off purchases. See blog for details.
1. Post in the comments section your favorite piece or pieces from Juliabristowjewelry.com.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address and sign up for the SheFinds newsletter.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, July 25th, 2008 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be announced in the July 29th SheFinds newsletter. The winner must reply via email as instructed in the July 29th newsletter to claim the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.
And check out MomFinds for a chance to win a $200 shopping spree at The Fine Art of Family.