That fabulous site where you can rent designer handbags (not to mention sunglasses, watches and jewelry) for a fraction of their retail price has a new name: Avelle. It’s Bag Borrow or Steal, but with a sleek new moniker, and they’re giving away a $250 credit to one lucky SheFinds reader.
For a chance to win, read the rules , then go to Avelle and pick out the accessories you’d want to borrow with $250. Come back to SheFinds and tell us all about your choices in the comments section – and you could soon be as handbag-savvy as Louise from the Sex and the City movie, who famously borrowed from the site.
We think we’d give our normal work tote a rest and opt for a month of this cleverly detailed Stella McCartney hobo for just $155 – it retails for a whopping $1,195. Or perhaps we’d rent a Fendi clutch for the week of New Years’ Eve – it’s only $43 (!) and it’s the perfect size to tuck under your arm while balancing a champagne flute (which we know because of the exceedingly helpful silhouette woman you can view “carrying” the bag).
Tell us what you’d buy below for a chance to win the credit. Can’t wait to win? Join now and get 25% off your first one-month rental.
And drop by MomFinds for a chance to win two tees from Pluto Tees.
1. Post in the comments section about what you’d borrow with $250 from Avelle, the new Bag, Borrow or Steal.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address and sign up for the SheFinds newsletter.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, November 14th, 2008 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be announced in the November 18th SheFinds newsletter. The winner must reply via email as instructed in the newsletter to claim the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.
10. Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice from Bag Borrow or Steal.
11. Winner will be informed of additional terms and conditions when credit is issued.