What: A $500 shopping spree at Gemma Redux
Why: We love Gemma’s approach to jewelry, using clusters of mixed chains and bright stones for a look that oozes bohemian-tough. Case in point: the gorgeous good-girl of the Upper East Side’s (fictitious) private school scene has been seen sporting Gemma’s goods on and off the set – looks like both Blake Lively and Serena van der Woodsen covet these cool accessories.
To enter, read the rules, then go to GemmaRedux.com and pick out the item or items you’d buy with your prize. Come back to SheFinds and tell us about it in the comments section below, and you could be that cool chick with the necklace everyone’s buzzing about.
Can’t wait to win? SheFinds readers get an automatic 20% off when you shop the site using this link.
1. Post in the comments section your favorite piece or pieces from GemmaRedux.com.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address and sign up for the SheFinds newsletter.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, July 18th, 2008 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be announced in the July 15th SheFinds newsletter. The winner must reply via email as instructed in the July 15th newsletter to claim the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.