What: A $500 shopping spree at Kerastase
Why: At Kerastase, they have a super-luxurious solution to each and every one of your hair woes. Take the brand-spanking-new Noctogenist products. These two overnight treatments (different ones for fine hair and thick hair!) will make your locks shiny and manageable, plus offer protection from the elements the next day.
You can even shop the site by hair type or problem – which should make it really easy for you to enter to win this shopping spree by telling us what Kerastase products you’d buy with the prize. To enter, read the rules, go to the site, then come back to SheFinds and post about the products you covet.
We think we’d want to try the Mousse Nutri-Sculpt Bodifying Treatment Mousse ($29) on our usually-flat tresses, and the Bain Apres-Soleil Balancing Shampoo for Sun-Exposed Hair ($32) after a summer of weekends spent in the sun.
Would you try a new treatment, or stock up on your favorite find? Tell us below for a chance to win!
And don’t forget to check out MomFinds for a chance to win a $100 shopping spree at Giggle.
1. Post in the comments section about what you would order from Kerastase with $500.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address and sign up for the SheFinds newsletter.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, August 29th, 2008 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be announced in the September 2nd SheFinds newsletter. The winner must reply via email as instructed in the newsletter to claim the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.