What: $500 to spend at PalmBeachJem.com
Why: You could buy a whole little jewelry wardrobe with this prize – not to mention the selection of interesting but totally wearable pieces that are available. From big-name favorites like Alexis Bittar and Kenneth Jay Lane to lesser-known brands like Jennifer Zeuner, there's a ton of unique jewelry to choose from. We thoroughly enjoyed clicking through the collections for a full hour last night.
While you could also spend it all on one standout piece, we’d rather spread the wealth and build a little collection.
We’d start with an everyday necklace by Jordann Jewelry like this simple pendant in sterling silver, and a glamorous pair of earrings from Alexis Bittar – gorgeous with a turtleneck dress and a ponytail, and equally stunning with a white tank in the spring.
Next, we’d add a fun cocktail ring to add the right amount of color to our black go-to party dresses. Even with three great items in our cart there’d still be enough left over to snag an 11-bangle bracelet set from Amrita Singh. And voila – a bunch of new looks for our winter wardrobe.
How to enter: Read the rules, then go to PalmBeachJem.com and pick out what you’d buy with the $500 prize. Then come back to this post and tell us what you chose, and we’ll enter you for a chance to win the shopping spree – and, if you don’t change your mind, all that stuff.
And don’t forget to check out the 12 Days of Giveaways at Momfinds – today, you can enter for a chance to win a Skip Hop Studio Diaper Bag.
1. Post in the comments section about what you’d buy with $500 from PalmBeachJem.com.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address and sign up for the SheFinds newsletter.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, December 12th, 2008 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be announced in the December 16th SheFinds newsletter. The winner must reply via email as instructed in the newsletter to claim the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.