Freebie Friday: Win A $500 Shopping Spree Kerastase
December 12, 2008
What: $500 to spend at Kerastase-usa.com.
Why: In addition to all the tried-and-true favorites they sell, Kerastase has just debuted Nectar Thermique, a leave-in heat protectant for dry hair. The brand new treatment contains both Royal Jelly and Gluco-Seek, a nectar that coats hair fibers and protects them from heated styling tools. If you’re a dry-haired gal who keeps her hair iron on the nightstand, Nectar Thermique is basically made for you.
If you need more ideas about how to spend this prize, just browse the site by style collection or hair type and you’re bound to find a group of products just for you. Want a smooth, finished look? Protect your hair with Expanseur Extra-Corps. Need to pump up fine, limp curls? Spray with Mist Oleo-Curl. Or browse some great gifts – we think Serum Nuit would be perfect for a friend with uncooperative locks.
How: Read the rules, then go to Kerastase-usa.com and pick out your favorite products, then come back to this post and tell us what you’d buy with $500. If you win, you could have these luxurious hair helpers on hand for months, and become everyone’s favorite cosmetic-wielding cousin at Christmas dinner.
And stop by MomFinds for the 12 Days of Giveaways – today you can enter to win a $150 Tea Collection shopping spree.
1. Post in the comments section about what you’d buy with $500 from Kerastase-usa.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address and sign up for the SheFinds newsletter.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, December 19th, 2008 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be announced in the December 22nd SheFinds newsletter. The winner must reply via email as instructed in the newsletter to claim the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.