This Week’s Freebie Friday Prize: A Summer in the City Classic Bracelet from Angela Moore
Why: The beautiful handmade bracelets from Angela Moore never fail to lift our spirits whether we wear them in the summer, fall or dead of winter. This Summer in the City bracelet from her Spring/Summer 2007 collection is no exception. Pretty, perky and feminine, the bright colors add pizzazz to an all black or white ensemble and thanks to the handpainted breads, these bracelets will always be one-of-a-kind.
How to Enter: You must be a SheFinds subscriber to enter the giveaway, so sign up now if you haven't already!
1. Reply to this post in the comments section below. One comment per person, please.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, August 17th, 2007 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail to receive the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.
Congratulations to the winner, Suzanne R.!