What: Lole Mahlia Jacket
Why: Thank goodness someone decided to look out for stylish women that stay active. Don't get us wrong–we love the elegant coats designers create, but when we're dashing to the store through a snowstorm or facing an early morning dog walk in February, we really prefer something a little more casual.
But that doesn't mean we're willing to give up on style. Puffy coats may keep us warm, but they also make us look about 15 pounds heavier than we really are (honestly, it's the coat!), and that doesn't do any favors for a woman's self-esteem–especially when she's feeling pretty down about the cold weather anyhow. So we are excited–thrilled, really–to have found a warm jacket that looks as good as it feels. Better yet, we're giving you a chance to get one for free.
How to Enter:
1. Reply to this post in the comments section below and be sure to include why you'd like to win. One comment per person, please.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, December 14th, 2007 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail to receive the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.
Congratulations to our winner, Beth!