Why: If men are from Mars and women from Venus, then Mars must be pretty damn hot, because the guys in every office we've ever known are constantly adjusting the temperature downwards. In the summer, they blast the air conditioning, and now that the weather's turned, they insist on turning down the heat. What gives?
Since we can't combat biology, the best way to tackle the battle of the thermostat is to keep a wrap handy at all times. And since you'd rather not sacrifice an ounce of style (why else would you wear 4-inch-heels on the subway?), a gorgeous pashmina offers the perfect solution. This warm and cozy shawl looks great, feels better, and offers a wonderfully feminine way to ward off the office chill.
Read more about the 3-Ply Pashmina Wrap, and enter below to win!
How to Enter: You must be a SheFinds subscriber to enter the giveaway, so sign up now if you haven't already!
1. Reply to this post in the comments section below. One comment per person, please.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, November 16th, 2007 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail to receive the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.
Good luck! And don't forget to check out the great giveaway at MomFinds.com, an adorable pair of shoes from See Kai Run!
Congratulations to our winner, Mags!