Freebie Friday: Win A Game For Dames And Make Your Own V-Day Fun
February 6, 2009
What: Three Games for Dames , one each for three lucky winners
Why: With Valentine’s Day fast approaching and many of us becoming increasingly annoyed with all the sparkly hearts adorning our favorite take-out place (is that just me?), Games for Dames has the perfect antidote: the old-school-style board game What’s A Dame To Do.
The game requires minimal setup (wine not included) you won’t have to argue over which nightspot to go to. You can play with up to eight female friends, so it’s great for hosting a single-gals get-together or getting back in touch with attached friends who’ve jumped the social ship.
How: To enter (and for a preview of how fun this game can be), post a “what’s a dame to do” moment in our comments section: Did you and your significant other accidentally leave the shades open on V-Day last year? Ever clogged a toilet at a party? Was the last time you saw your ex on an early-morning walk of shame? Spill your embarrassing moment below for a chance to win.
And don’t forget to check out MomFinds for a chance to win a $150 shopping spree at Bare Necessities.
1. Post in the comments section about an embarrassing moment.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address and sign up for the SheFinds newsletter.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, February 6th, 2009 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be announced in the February 10th SheFinds newsletter. The winner must reply via email as instructed in the newsletter to claim the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.