Freebie Friday: Win A Hardware Handbag
January 18, 2008
Why: Sure, eco-friendly canvas totes come with a cache of their own (look how much I love the environment!), but there's no reason your carry-all shouldn't be both Earth-friendly and stylish.
These mod shoppers come complete with all the Al Gore-approved details–handles made from recycled steel, roomy enough to replace your plastic grocery bags–but they also look good enough to compliment any outfit. We love the spacious interior, streamlined pockets (gotta stay organized), modern design, and easy-to-clean nylon exterior. To learn more about why we're digging Hardware Handbags, read our review here. And if you'd rather not test your luck, go ahead and buy the bag at a 20% discount by entering sf20.
So how you can you get one? Read the rules, then tell us in the comments section why you should win.
How to Enter:
1. Reply to this post in the comments section below and be sure to include why you'd like to win and what size/style you would like. One comment per person, please.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address and sign up for the SheFinds newsletter.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, January 11th, 2008 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail to receive the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.