What: Komen Milano Laptop Bag
Why: Like it or not, you have to carry your laptop around every now and then. Whether you're traveling for work, escaping the house so you can email in peace, or simply dragging your documents from the office to home, the laptop has become every modern woman's albatross.
But just because you have to haul this extra weight around doesn't mean you need to look bad doing it. This super chic tote looks suitable feminine but packs the organizational punch of a hardcore laptop bag. While we adore the faux croc outside (great style, easy to keep clean), what we're really thankful for is the well-designed interior that provides plenty of pockets without being bulky. Better yet, it allows you to stay stylish while also helping a good cause, as 10% of the retail price goes to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure, an amazing breast cancer charity.
Now you know the rules, but this week you'll also need to sign up for the Mobile Edge newsletter and post below in the comments for a chance to win. If you're dying to get your hands on one of these great bags sooner, you can also go directly to the Mobile Edge site and purchase one of these at a 10% discount (code: SHEFINDS).
How to Enter:
1. Reply to this post in the comments section below and be sure to include why you'd like to win. One comment per person, please.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address and sign up for the SheFinds newsletter.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, December 21st, 2007 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail to receive the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.
Congratulations to our winner, Candace!