Freebie Friday: Win A New Spring Outfit From JCPenney’s Designer Collections
February 21, 2009
Earlier this month we went to JCPenney’s fashion show , where they showcased looks from their latest designer collections – clothes attached to big names like ABS’s Allen Schwartz, Charlotte Ronson and Nicole Miller.
This week, JCPenney and SheFinds are giving you a chance to win one of the looks that walked the runway during the show – choose between the floaty Allen B dress at left, or the casually put-together I Heart Ronson outfit on the right.
To enter, tell us in the comments section whether you’d rather be the new owner of the feminine Allen B dress or the versatile I Heart Ronson ensemble.
We’re dreaming of pairing the dress with tights and patent booties right now, then breaking out the flip-flops in six weeks. And there are about a billion ways to mix and match those I Heart Ronson separates. So which one would be first on your list? Tell us below for a chance to win!
And don’t forget to stop by MomFinds for a chance to win $100 worth of customizable jewelry from Lisa Leonard Designs.
1. Post in the comments section about which of the outfits shown you’d want to win.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address and sign up for the SheFinds newsletter.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, February 27th, 2009 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be announced in the March 3rd SheFinds newsletter. The winner must reply via email as instructed in the newsletter to claim the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.