This Week’s Freebie Friday Prize: Frye 'Emma' Woven Peep Toe Skimmer in Brown Sugar.
Why: These comfortable ballerina flats with an itty bitty peep toe are a fabulous shoe to wear into fall. Thanks to the airy weave, your feet can actually breathe. The sole is nicely padded so you get an extra bounce in your step and the style is of course, incredibly in vogue. I wear mine with jeans, skirts and everything in between for a cute ensemble wherever I go. Plus, thanks to Frye's impeccable craftsmanship, these babies will last.
How to Enter: You must be a SheFinds subscriber to enter the giveaway, so sign up now if you haven't already!
1. Reply to this post in the comments section below AND INCLUDE your shoe size! One comment per person, please.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, September 14th, 2007 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail to receive the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.
Congratulations, Jennifer! You're the winner of this Freebie Friday prize.