What: Oh…Deer Oz Ballet Flats
Why: If ballet flats are the comfortable alternative to heels, why do they all take weeks to break in? We say a comfortable shoe should fit from the start, and, thankfully, Oh…Deer agrees.
When we first tried these adorable shoes, we were blown away by how well they fit. Now that we've been wearing them pretty much nonstop for a couple months, we can also tell you that they stay comfy and are tough enough to withstand the city streets (not a lost sequin yet). And despite the fact that they fit like a post-shower slipper, they look plenty cute for a night out. Read more about why we love these so much by clicking here.
What more could you ask? Well, you could ask that we give them away for free, which is precisely what we're doing. You know the drill–read the rules and enter below for your chance to be this week's lucky winner
How to Enter:
1. Reply to this post in the comments section below and be sure to include why you'd like to win. One comment per person, please.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address and sign up for the SheFinds newsletter.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, January 4th, 2008 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail to receive the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.
Be sure to also enter to win an amazing bag of beauty products from SheFinds in the Worst Christmas Present Ever contest.
Congatulations to our winner, Jennifer.