Why: Ditch that drugstore blow dryer you've been using for years. To get seriously styling power, you need a hair dryer that can blast wet hair into perfectly coiffed submission. With the ability to blow hurricaine force winds and a temperature that actually adjusts (not all just variations of warm and warmer), this must-have styling tool will cut your morning prep time way, way down but leave you looking like you spent hours getting ready.
Seriously, ladies–it's cold, and unless you want icicles danging from your head by the time you reach the subway, you'll need one of these. So you've got two options: you can either spend $140 to buy your own (a high price, but we actually think it's worth every penny) or you can get one for free. The choice is yours…
Read more about our Sedu obsession, and enter to win below.
How to Enter: You must be a SheFinds subscriber to enter the giveaway, so sign up now if you haven't already!
1. Reply to this post in the comments section below. One comment per person, please.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, November 30th, 2007 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail to receive the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.
Good luck! And don't forget to check out the great giveaway at MomFinds.com.
Congratulations to our winner, Michelle M!