This Week's Prize: The Tomato Bag by SKN
Why: Respecting the environment is tres chic, no? But tracking down one of those Anya Hindmarch "Not a Plastic Bag" totes makes solving global warming seem downright easy in comparison. No matter–you'd rather be the trendsetting eco-gal on your block, anyhow. So be sure to enter to win the adorable Tomato Bag by SKN, a fashion-forward repacement for nasty plastic sacks.
The machine-washable tote carries up to 40 pounds of groceries (or anything else you can load in) and comes emblazoned with a colorful tomato logo. And since we simply haven't seen many around our local farmer's market, you know you'll be the envy of all your stylish organo-phile friends. Aside from emissions reduction, what more can you ask for?
To learn more about SKN totes, visit GetSKN.com.
How to Enter: You must be a SheFinds subscriber to enter the giveaway, so sign up now if you haven't already!
1. Reply to this post in the comments section below and be sure to include why you'd like to win. One comment per person, please.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, November 2nd, 2007 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail to receive the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.
Good luck! And don't forget to check out the great giveaway at MomFinds.com, adorable Tiny Revolutiony t-shirts for the activist baby!