What: Pima Cotton 3/4 Sleeve T-Shirt
Why: Has anyone else noticed that recently almost every retailer out there offers a "perfect tee"? Every time I enter a store, I notice a display of shirts marketed as comfy, stylish, and durable. In some cases, they are; in others, they either shrink, stretch, fade, or otherwise become downgraded to workout wear and nothing more.
But that's not going to happen with this fantastic pick from Shade. The fitted, classic design keeps its girlish figure thanks to a cotton-spandex blend and promises to stay in shape with each and every wear. No saggy arms, no shrinking hemline, this flattering style will continue to rock your world well beyond the normal life expectancy of a tee. We love the way we can match this with casual jeans or throw it on under a blazer for a more office-appropriate style. But mainly we just love a perfect tee that actually lives up to its name.
How to Enter:
1. Reply to this post in the comments section below and be sure to include why you'd like to win. One comment per person, please.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, November 23rd, 2007 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail to receive the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.
Good luck! And don't forget to check out the great giveaway at MomFinds.com.
Congratulations to our winner, Michelle from San Jose, CA!