Freebie Friday: Win a Toggery Bolero by Kate D’Arcy!
October 12, 2007
This Week’s Price: Toggery “Cristobal” Bolero
Why: Oh how do we love this capelet, let us count the ways. Trendy, comfy, and did we mention organic? Yes, there’s a lot to love about this fashion-forward bolero, making it a necessary addition to any closet. Whether you wear it jeans and a tee (as shown here) or over a mod, minidress, we’re betting this chic cover-up will gets lots of use. We did say it was made of organic cotton fleece, right. Practical and responsible? Love it! Find out how to win one by reading the contest rules below.
How to Enter: You must be a SheFinds subscriber to enter the giveaway, so sign up now if you haven't already!
1. Reply to this post in the comments section below and be sure to include your size and why you'd like to win. One comment per person, please.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, October 12th, 2007 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail to receive the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.