Why: How many times have you inadvertently flashed your thong to an entire barful of onlookers just from merely sitting on the stool? Don't blame yourself. Blame those darn designers that make those shirts too short and those jeans too low. What's a girl to do? Well, the geniuses behind Hip-T have it all figured it. This innovative new garment is a cotton layering piece that you wear around your waist to cover your behind – so to speak – in risky situations. Sound like something you can't live without? Play our Freebie Friday and win one for yourself! Read the rules, then tell us in the comments section why you should win.
How to Enter:
1. Reply to this post in the comments section below and be sure to include why you'd like to win. One comment per person, please.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address and sign up for the SheFinds newsletter.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, February 1st, 2008 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail to receive the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.
And don't forget to check out MomFinds to win a Skip Hop Via Messenger Diaper Bag.