This sweepstakes is over – please see this week's sweeptakes – a $150 shopping spree at Kolobags.
Why: Bringing your own tote to the grocery store is not really a novel concept these days, with eco-friendly grocery holders popping up all over the place. But sometimes variety isn't such a great thing, and the choices can be somewhat overwhelming – from kitchy cute satchels to no-frills organic sacs, it's hard to figure out which one is the eco-it bag of the moment. Well, SheFinds has it – the tote responsible for starting the whole fad (no, saving the Earth is not a fad, but an onslaught of hip, trendy bags by eco-chic designers definitely IS) and we're giving it away to one lucky reader! Anya Hindmarch's I'm Not A Plastic Bag was first spotted on Keira Knightley, and since then has been flying off of shelves as the must-have grocery tote for in-the-know style mavens. Want one of your own? We want to make sure you're truly an earth-friendly fashionista, so first read the rules, then post in the comments section how you're going green (other than not using plastic bags).
1. Post in the comments section how you've decided to 'go green'.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address and sign up for the SheFinds newsletter.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, April 18th, 2008 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail to receive the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.
And don't forget to check out MomFinds for a chance to win a Deluxe Learning Kit.