Today 5 of you have the chance to get your mouths as clean and fresh as can be! SheFinds has teamed up with Crest and Oral-B to give away packages including Crest Pro-Health Rinse, Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste, and an Oral-B Vitality Toothbrush- everything you need to create the perfect smile. When you use these products together, your mouth with be seven times cleaner than using a simple anti-cavity toothpaste. Also, who doesn't eventually need to replenish their stock of toothpaste, mouthwash, and a toothbrush- why not let someone else take care of the bill? Bonus; in addition to your personal well-being, these products are part of Crest and Oral-B’s “See The Difference, Make A Difference” campaign this month: Until the end of March, every purchase of Crest Pro-Health Rinse, Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste, and Oral-B’s Vitality Toothbrush will help support Operation Smile, a charity dedicated to repairing children’s facial deformities.
So you’ll see a difference in your own smile, and make a difference for a child’s.
Click here to learn more about the program (there’s even a coupon).
To enter, comment below about something that makes you smile. Cross your fingers for this prize, and you could be sporting a healthier smile by spring.
1. Post in the comments section about something that makes you smile.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address and sign up for the SheFinds newsletter.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, March 13th, 2009 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. 5 winners will be selected during a random drawing and will be announced in the March 17th SheFinds newsletter. The winners must reply via email as instructed in the newsletter to claim the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.
Don’t forget to check out MomFinds for a chance to win a $600 VIP goody bag from Madison & Mulholland.