Freebie Friday: Win One of Our Favorite T-shirts by James Perse or Three Dots!
July 13, 2007
This Week’s Freebie Friday Prize: This week we'll have two winners (and you'll have twice the chance of winning). The prizes? Two of our absolute favorite tees featured in our guide to The Best T-Shirts.
Why: The first tee up for bid is a black James Perse Short Sleeve V-neck T-Shirt. This casual, long-length tee is praised for its comfortable fit, high-quality construction and flattering cap sleeves. Plus, for anyone sick and tired of showing off their panties to the world, this shirt is longer than the average tee, so it keeps your lower back fully covered.
The second tee is a Three Dots Long and Lean Supima Cap Sleeve Tee T-shirt. With flattering sleeves and plunging V-neck, this T-shirt offers a body-conscious cut that's particularly flattering for long torsos. The color is "Surf," a beautiful, bright aqua hue that's perfect for all skin tones and ideal for summer.
How to Enter: You must be a SheFinds subscriber to enter the giveaway, so sign-up now if you haven't already!
- Reply to this post in the comments section below and tell us which T-shirt you'd like to win. One comment per person, please.
- You must supply us with a valid email address.
- The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, July 6th, 2007 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
- One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail to receive the prize.
- No prize substitutions.
- You must be 18 years old or older to enter.
- No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited.
- Click here for the full rules.
Special thanks to Bare Necessities for supplying this fabulous prize!
Congratulations to the two winners Melanie and Alicia, and thanks to everyone else for playing.