Sure, spaghetti-strap sundresses are cuteâ€¦if you’re shaped like an Olsen twin. If you’ve got curves, it can be hard to find dresses that flatter and have personality. Let’s face it, you want more than a black jersey wrap dress, so SheFinds brings you some of summer’s funkiest finds, all designed especially for those of us with a little extra.
1. Light & Bright: This dress is the epitome of summer, and the adorable, eye-catching print is a far cry from the humdrum dresses of yesteryear. Plus, it matches any shoes you have in your closet. We promise.
2. A Grecian Gown: Going to a summer wedding? Holding a summer wedding? Just want to make a splash? Try on this glittering gown in shades of muted gold, a perfect showcase for your gorgeous shoulders.
3. Lady in Red: This kimono dress does what too many don’t — it keeps proportions balances by pairing loose, flowing sleeves with a body-skimming skirt, so the look is dramatic, not drowning.
4. Max Out: This maxi dress is right on trend for summer, and the bold, jewel-toned color combination and the fantastic drape make this dress your go-to for first dates, first impressions, first vacations…first thing in the morning…just trust us, you’ll love it.
5. Have you found an awesome summer dress? Tell us all about it!