From Lady Gaga To Ladybug: One Leotard, 6 Halloween Costumes
October 25, 2010
Halloween is right around the corner and you’re stuck – you don’t have a costume. And if dressing like Lady Gaga or Heidi Montag isn’t exactly your style, don’t panic. Even if you haven’t decided what your costume will be – we’re 90% sure it will work with this black leotard:
Get this French Connection Vita Viscose Bodysuit ($48, down from $68) and a costume kit and you’re good to go in under 5 minutes. Don’t panic, this bodysuit can be delivered either in time for the weekend. And for less than $6, they’ll arrive byThursday:
1. For the less adventurous, go for the classic Black Cat Costume Kit ($14.99) in black and silver. A steady hand for perfect whiskers not included.
2. Be a thriller this Halloween and go as the king of pop himself, Michael Jackson. Grab this Performance Kit ($29.99, down $52.99) and throw one the sequin glove, fedora, aviators, and of course the infamous wig.
3. Whether you’re caught in a bad romance or not, this Lady Gaga Costume Kit ($26.99, down from $29.99) is ideal to live life glamorously. That is, of course, if you haven’t already put together your Lady Gaga ensemble with these Etsy finds.
4. If you’re feeling sassy, try this Playboy Bunny costume. Just grab this Bunny Accessory Kit ($5.99) and grab your highest heels. Girls Next Door, eat your hearts out.
5. You’ll have no problems finding someone to walk the plank with this Sexy Pirate Kit ($14.99, down from $17.99). The belt can even be worn over a baggy sweater when Halloween is over.
6. Forget the typical bumble bee costume and go for something even cuter, try this Ladybug Accessory Kit ($9.99, down from $12.99). It comes with the antennae headband and choker–just add the leotard and go.
Still can’t decide on a costume? Try a Mad Men character, Michelle Obama, or even Katy Perry. Shop our guides to the best shapewear, the best Spanx, and the best push up bras. Subscribe to SHEFindsMail for instant e-mail updates.