FYI, This Is The Apple Watch
September 9, 2014
Apple didn’t just debut two new iPhones today–they previewed the Apple Watch, as well. According to Tim Cook, Apple Watch is the most personal device the brand has ever created. Here’s your first look at it:
Some fun facts:
– Apple Watch will come with Siri.
– Apple Watch will retail for $349.
– Apple Watch will be available in early 2015.
– Apple Watch requires iPhone. It works with iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, and 6 Plus.
– Apple Watch will come with leather, metal and plastic bands.
– Apple Watch’s “taptic” feature will vibrate when it’s time for you to turn when using Maps.
– Apple Watch comes with a Workout app that shows real-time stats such as calories, time, distance, and pace for your workouts.
– You can send your heartbeat with Apple Watch. For real.
– If your friend has an Apple Watch, you can give them a gentle tap on the wrist, even if they’re thousands of miles away.
– From Friends, you can make a call, send a message, or connect with new Digital Touch features.
Click through the slideshow to see more photos of the Apple Watch.