Maybe you’re traveling, maybe you’re relaxing at home. But it’s Friday and you need to be prepared for whatever conversation comes your way. Here are our top picks from the past week to make sure you don’t encounter any awkward silences.
- Designer John Galliano got the boot from Dior for his rants and raves and ridiculous comments. Whoopi Goldberg blames the booze.
- The newest cast of Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew has been released with Lindsay Lohan‘s dad and the Real Housewives of DC party-crashing Salahis.
- Thought men didn’t like Sex and The City? Think again. HBO announced a new show called ’40’ which is the male counterpart to Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte.
- Next time you’re feeling a trip to the zoo, just head over to your lipstick collection and try to copy these super adorable lipstick animals for some serious playtime.
- Into vintage finds? Check out these designer broken-in jeans that will run you about $1,200. But hey, they come with a sexual past.
- Kim Kardashian adds pop star to her growing resume with her newest song, ‘Jam (Turn It Up)’ – we think she should just stick to reality TV.
- The bi-winner himself, Mr. Charlie Sheen, has officially created a Twitter. And he has officially entered the Guinness Book of World Records for most followers in a short period of time.
- It might be far from Halloween, but Vampire Face-Lifts are the new botox. They inject the blood from your arms into your face. Sounds sexy.