Laptop bags don’t have to be ugly.
If you have to take your job home – or on the road – this spring, at least carry your computer in something cute. The stylish laptop bags below from Better.tv fit the bill – and at under $200, they’re also a reasonable reward for all those extra hours you’ve been clocking.
Want to win one of the bags below? Just sign up for our newsletter then leave a comment about where you tote your laptop, and we’ll enter you to win one!
Totes and Bags
The two totes above are ideal for travel: The Lady Lindy Tote from Bobarra (left, $200) has a padded computer apartment and lots of pockets, plus a transparent flip-out container for your lip gloss, mascara, and such. Mango Tango’s red Faux Croc Bag (right, $56.69) can be worn on your shoulder, or slipped over luggage handles for easy navigation at the airport.
For an everyday bag, we love amykathryn’s Violet messenger ($47.95): the pattern is feminine and different, and you have the option to carry it cross-body if one shoulder gets tired.
Casauri’s envelope case ($65) is a good in-between option: carry it over your shoulder with he longer strap, or slip the slim case into your tote to protect your computer when you’re carrying a bigger bag.
Even a simple sleeve can be jazzed up with cute colors and patterns, like the Sumo Netbook sleeve ($29.99), which comes in six colors and has a padded, patterned lining, or Built NY’s case ($30.57), a machine-washable sleeve that’s also available in six patterns.
1. Sign up for the SheFinds newsletter, then comment below about where you tote your laptop.
2. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
3. Six winners will be selected during a random drawing. The winner will be contacted and must reply via email as instructed in the newsletter to claim the prize.
4. No prize substitutions.
5. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA. Residents of the state of Florida are not eligible to enter; entries from the state of Florida are void.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Void where prohibited.
8. Click click here for the full rules