Answer: This style is often called a tie-neck halter top or a sleeveless tie-neck top. It’s great for showing off toned shoulders and can work well paired with jeans on a casual night out or dressed up with fancy slacks or a skirt for something more formal. Here are a few tops that might suit you in a range of prices and styles:
* Simple, sweet, black: Tempted Tie-Neck Satin Halter Top ($24 @ Macy’s)
* When you’re into prints: Rampage Printed Miracle Stretch Sleeveless Mock Neck Top ($39 @ Rampage.com)
* Springtime pastel green: Autumn Cashmere Cotton mint crochet detail knit halter ($63 @ Bluefly.com)
* For the petite set: Petite Silk Tie-Neck Top ($78 @ AnnTaylor.com)
* Luxe all the way: Saks Fifth Avenue Signature Sheryl Blouse ($298 @ Saks.com)
Looking for something? Please post your request on the SheFinds Message Boards. Our editors and readers scour those boards daily to help you find your item. Know the answer to a “Good Question?” You can even go to the Message Boards to help answer other readers’ questions.