Be a bad ass while catching the bad guy this Halloween… be Beth the Bounty Hunter!
Come on, you know you want to! What good girl doesn't like the thought of dressing up like a seriously tough chic who can hang with boys? Beth Chapman (aka "The Huntress") is the soul mate and bounty hunting partner of Duane "The Dog" Chapman from A&E series fame. She is described as a "peroxide princess paradigm; merging larger-than-life hair and cleavage with brains". What's not to love?
- Rock a short black skirt, hot black pants or even your old (and probably really tight) stone-washed jeans
- Add black cowgirl boots, the tougher the better
- Don't forget the black leather jacket
- And for the final touch… boob falsies
- Tie a bandana around your arm (preferrably an American flag)
- Black Oakley-style sunglasses
- 1996 cell phone on waistband
- Fingerless gloves
- Official "Dog The Bounty Hunter" tee shirt
- Official hat
- Fake badge
- Fake handcuffs (or real ones if you want to use them later!)
- Fake gun
- Fake walkie-talkie
Check-out this lovely lady. If she can do it, you can too!