Over the past few years, men’s grooming product sales have skyrocketed. Whether guys are becoming more metrosexual or just beginning to understand the importance of caring for their appearance, I say it’s a good thing. There’s nothing wrong with taking care of your looks so you maintain a healthier, younger looking appearance. And no, using more products doesn’t make you any less of a man.
Since this trend is rather new, and most guys don’t have a clue as to where to start (aside from what their significant other gives him), we want to offer this list of award-winning grooming products for guys. These are the CEW winners and finalists for 2007. Enjoy!
* Kiehl’s Since 1851 Eye Alert ($20 @ Saks)
* The Art Of Shaving Tangerine & Eucalyptus Body Scrub ($21.50 @ StrawberryNET.com)
* Lab Series For Men Triple Benefit Post-Shave Remedy 1.7 oz ($25 @ Sephora)
* Fire Fighter Plus Beard taming after shave soother ($16.50 @ Origins.com)
* Shiseido Men Shaving Cream ($22 @ Macy’s)