Here Are The Clips Worth Watching From Miley's Saturday Night Live
October 5, 2015
On Saturday, SNL returned for it’s 41st (!) season, with Miley Cyrus playing both host and musical guest, and the cast taking their first real stab at the presidential candidates (this is going to be a great year for the show!). If you missed it, here are all the highlights (aka, the only things worth watching) from the show:
1) In the cold open, Donald and Melania Trump (played by Taran Killam and Cecily Strong) clear up some misconceptions about the presidential nominee (sort of):
2) Here’s Miley’s monologue, where she sang tribute to all the people who made the summer of 2014 “memorable” (we’re looking at you, Rachel Dolezal):
3) Oh, and look who else stopped by! It’s Hillary Clinton playing a bartender (with Kate McKinnon playing her):
4) In this pharma commercial spoof, 3 trailing Republican presidential candidates suffer from a rare condition. Abilify can help.
5) Miley performed 2 songs from her new trippy album “Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz.” Here is is with the Flaming Lips performing “Karen Don’t Be Sad.”