Here's A Drinking Game For The Bachelorette
June 15, 2015
You know what gets me through Mondays? The Bachelorette. No, seriously. Say what you want about the show, but it is entertainment at its finest. ANYWAYS. Because all reality TV shows were created for the purposes of drinking games (right??), here’s one for The Bachelorette from the brilliant minds at Buzzfeed. The best part is, you can use it week-to-week. Happy Monday, #BachNation!
Take one sip when:
- Kaitlyn says “obsessed.”
- Someone is bleeped out.
- Someone says they’re “here for the right reasons.”
- Someones says they’re scared.
- Someone says “find love.”
- Someone says “amazing.”
- Kaitlyn kises someone.
Take two sips when:
- Someone cries.
- One of the dude takes his shirt off.
- Chris Harrison says “How are you feeling?”
- Chris Harrison says “I understand.”
- Anyone says “rose.”
Refill your cup when:
- Chris says “coming up next.”
- One of the dates involves a private concert.
- Kaitlyn mentions Chris Soules.
- Kaitlyn mentions Canada.
- Britt is mentioned.
Finish the damn thing when:
- Someone tells someone they’re in love.
- Kaitlyn says her husband is here.
- Someone says “I didn’t see this coming.”
- The show travels to another country.