Guess those long, gross beards worked because the Red Sox are officially the World Series Champions (some of them have been growing since April!). And since the game went until way after midnight, we know that some of you hard-core Boston fans are on the struggle bus this morning. You could probably use a few tips on how to cure that hangover, or to mask it at least. Here are 5 tips to help you trick your boss and put you back in tip-top shape:
- We know you bought your own beard to mimic the players, so wear it. It’s the only time that it will be socially acceptable, and it will help distract from your blood-shot eyes.
- If you have some red, throw it on. You’ll get to show off your Red Sox colors, and make your pale face look like it has some color.
- Find a video of the team’s celebration and keep it saved on your phone or computer. It will help you get through the inevitable long day sitting at your desk when you just want to be in bed, or still celebrating.
- Instead of drinking coffee, go for some tea. It’ll be like you’re celebrating the rich Boston history.
- We kind of think that shopping can cure anything, so buy some awesome Red Sox gear to get ready for next season.
And then, you know, there’s Tylenol, water, bread, blah blah blah. But a hangover from a sporting event is so much different than the normal hangover. It takes some special steps to cure, and we can guarantee that these are fool proof. Good luck!
[Photo Credits: Facebook]