This past weekend, actress and singer Lucy Hale co-hosted the 2019 Teen Choice Awards alongside David Dobrik. And if you didn’t catch her red carpet look, let’s just say her bold brows and red lip did not disappoint.
We got the chance to hear from Lucy’s makeup artist herself, Kelsey Deenihan, who mentioned “After seeing Lucy’s gorgeous red dress for the carpet, I was inspired to do a classic look with a modern twist,” said Kelsey Deenihan. “Lucy’s claim to fame are her incredible fluffy brows, so I wanted to create a prominent brow look while adding a fun blush and red lip to compliment her features.”
But get this, she created the entire look using only e.l.f Cosmetics products and it was all under $60! She also gave us the inside scoop on how you can get the look at home using the same products. Check it out below:
1. Prep your face with the Poreless Putty Primer. Pro tip: make sure to press the product into the sides of the nose and the middle of your forehead to ensure those areas stay smooth and shine-free all day long.
2. Apply a thin layer of the Flawless Finish Foundation.
3. Dot some of the 16Hour Camo Concealer onto your undereye area and wherever you may need a little bit more coverage.
4. Keep the look young and modern by adding a pop of the Aqua Beauty Blush & Bronzer on the cheekbone area. Then, use the bronzer side of the palette to lightly contour and add some dimension.
6. Using The New Classics Eyeshadow Palette, put the shade Earth in the crease and then use shades Charmer and Beloved on the lid.
7. Finish the eye look by applying the Volume Plumping Mascara.
8. Last but not least, complete the look with the Moisturizing Lipstick in Red Carpet.
SheFinds receives commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.