We have gathered some classy yet fun pieces for you to incorporate into your everyday work wear. Whether you prefer a subtle floral print cardigan or prefer bold, bright floral dresses, we have you covered. And the tips that will keep these flowers out of HR and into the queen of office style.
- When wearing a bold, printed dress, opt for a soft, neutral shoe like a nude or black pump. Editors’ pick: nude pumps. They are a great investment for spring — you can never go wrong with a pair.
- Save head-to-toe floral for the weekend. If you choose a floral print cardigan or blouse, pair with a neutral skirt or pant. Editors’ pick: black or grey pencil skirts.
- If your office dress code is pretty strict, try a pastel floral blouse under your suit or a floral pump with a black sheath. Editors’ pick: floral pumps.
- Floral cardigans are an easy way to add a punch of color to a traditional work outfit.
- Never underestimate the power of the white blouse – a work staple – which can tone down (while dressing up) floral skirts, cardigans, or shoes instantly.
- If you choose to go for the full outfit (Alice + Olivia offers up a bold blazer and skirt combo) be sure to keep accessories to a minimum and shoes neutral. Although, we wouldn’t suggest this look for bankers, lawyers or other serious professionals.
[Image Credit: Tuula]