In case you haven't noticed, the need for sunglasses isn't limited to the summer months. Whether you're a paparazzi-pursued celeb or you just want to protect the windows to your soul from UV rays, there are some bright hot sunglasses available on the web that should be yours. Don't worry–these aren't the typical designer names every other sorority girl and wannabe socialite is sporting. We went for some unique styles that will make you stand out in the crowd (even when you're trying to hide).
2. Vintage Lancel sunglasses ($498) with stones are retro, quirkly, and girly.
3. Ray-ban's aviators ($108) are classics for a reason. The simplicity, architectural lines, and flattering shape will never go out of style.
4. Karen Walker is a hot new Kiwi designer who is getting a lot of fashion buzz. And you will get some notice of your own in her square frames ($151), too.
5. These shades by Oliver Peoples ($258) will help you channel your inner Factory Girl (just hopefully without the eating disorder or drug problem).
6. Spitfire's DNA Cowboy sunglasses ($35) are fun enough to wear every day and affordable enough to not put you over your credit limit. Plus, if you're clumsy like me and constantly losing sunglasses or cracking them, a good price means you can afford a replacement. (10% off with code toutie)
7. Dita's Supa-Dupa glasses ($175). Made infamous by the Olsen twins, these glasses are my personal favorites. I own a pair and couldn't live without their hide-the-bags-under-my-peepers loveliness.
Want some other sunglasses celebrities are wearing? Be sure to check out our guide to the sunglasses stars wear.