Make it Oeuf’s Classic Crib. Yes, it is a beautiful piece furniture–you can see that from the picture above. But here’s what you can’t see:
- It meets all the national safety standards and is JPMA certified.
- There are 3 different mattress positions so it grows with your baby.
- It converts to a toddler bed for even longer use.
- It has a solid wood base and 4 fixed sides so it’s incredibly sturdy.
- It’s made from environmentally-friendly, locally-sourced wood.
- All the paints and finishes are non-toxic and VOC-free.
Pretty amazing, huh? Now here’s the kicker: it’s $890. Yes, I will be the first to admit that is a lot to spend on a baby crib, but this isn’t just your ordinary crib. Not only can you use the Oeuf Classic Crib until your child is a toddler, but it’s so well-built that you can use it for all your subsequent children, as well. Plus, doesn’t your baby deserve the best? Baby cribs really don’t get much better than this.
Get Yours: dimplesbaby.com
Find more of the best baby cribs in our buying guides.
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Jeanine, the author of this post.