It’s time for the biggest party of the year, and where better to belt out than New York City, the chicest place in the world? Since Gotham's both the birthplace of disco and home to the famous Studio 54, get your groove on with a look reminiscent of the glamorous nights of yesteryear.
1. Channel your inner Edie Sedgewick with Nanette Lepore’s sequined block dress ($465). Gold sequined panels and a retro mod shape make this dress a standout at any party.
2. Kenneth Jay Lane Disco Ball Ring ($98) is perfect for the occasion. It’s glitzy, fun, and will keep sparkling long after you put away your dancing shoes. If you can’t watch the ball drop, why not bring it along with you.
3. A clutch is a must for a night on the town, so be sure yours stands out. Sang A’s silver clutch ($509) will make a statement without saying a word. The Target silver clutch ($12.99) is another alternative – super chic but not as pricey.
4. Need a quick spritz before your midnight kiss? Bond No. 9 pocket sprays are compact enough to fit anywhere and will keep you smelling fresh throughout the night. The
5. Accentuate your disco diva style with daring eyeliner and faux lashes. Smashbox’s Smudgepot ($18) is perfect for creating the coveted smoky eye effect and will look smashing paired with Sephora’s lashes ($14)