Is Teresa Leaving The Real Housewives Of New Jersey?
June 10, 2010
According to a teaser for the Real Housewives of New Jersey, one guidette will leave for good, and we’re betting it’s Teresa. Here’s why:
- She’s bankrupt: We recently learned shopaholic Teresa is $10.8 million in debt. Since she only makes $3,333 per episode, this mama might have to get another job since that only amounts to two monthly payments on the family Maserati.
- She’s fake: Hot-headed Teresa isn’t just fake on the outside (clearly she’s a fan of indoor tanning and her new “bubbies”), but now she’s complimenting how great “prostitution whore” Danielle looked at her party, after talking trash for years. Maybe the other wives realized she could be stabbing them in the back as well.
- She’s busy: Teresa’s taking a page of out of Bethenny Frankel’s book–literally. Her new cookbook, “Skinny Italian” will most likely require a book tour, probably starting at the Jersey Shore.
- She’s a mom: After giving birth to daughter #4, Teresa will have to take care of her (and her other three children) since a nanny is not included in her new budget.
- She’s not the only celeb in her family: Teresa brought her daughter Gia to numerous auditions and voice coaches with hopes of her succeeding in Hollywood (and bringing in some extra money). Looks like Teresa’s 15 minutes ran out and Gia’s have just begun. Real Almost Famous Daughters of NJ, anyone?