Have a kid who’s obsessed with Mega Bloks®? Then brace yourself for the giveaway you’ve been waiting for! We’re giving away the ultimate Mega Bloks® Skylanders Giants™ gift set which includes Mega Bloks® Skylanders Giants™ Zeppelin Air Ship Assault, Mega Bloks® Skylanders Giants™ Troll Mech Ambush, Mega Bloks® Skylanders Giants™ Crusher’s Pirate Quest and three Mega Bloks® Skylanders Giants™ Battle Portal Series 1. That’s a $120 value!
Now if you’re not familiar with the Mega Bloks® Skylanders Giants™ series, you’ve been missing out. Based on the Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure video game, which won critical and fan acclaim for being the first video game to combine the toy world and the game world into one singular experience, this Mega Bloks® set takes the fun off the gaming device and brings it into real life.
We’re huge fans of the buildable Drow Zeppelin and Eye-Brawl (an undead giant), which are great for teaching kids to follow directions. After that, playtime can begin! Your kid will have endless fun staging aerial attacks and shooting a play canon that actually fires.
Want to win? Enter below for your chance to score this awesome Mega Bloks® Skylanders Giants™ package.
And for more information visit these Mega Bloks® links:
Mega Bloks® Skylanders Giants™ Official Site
Like Mega Bloks on Facebook
1. To enter, you must supply us with a valid email address in the comments below and tell us what is your child’s favorite toy.
2. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, March 22nd, 2013 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
3. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail and must respond as instructed to receive the prize.
4. No prize substitutions.
5. You must be 18 years old or older and a resident of the US to enter. Entries from the state of Florida are void.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Void where prohibited.
8. Click here to see the full rules.
Sign up for our newsletter for even more great finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Jeanine, the author of this post.