1. L.K. Bennett Sledge pumps – Princess Kate was addicted to these nude pumps right after she got married, wearing them to countless events across the globe. And why not? They go with everything!
Get this look: L.K. Bennett ‘Sledge’ Pump ($345)
2. Prabal Gurung dress – Middleton stepped out in this eye-catching sheath in Singapore back in September and we fell in love with the silhouette and silk print. Our hearts broke when we saw the $1995 retail price, but Rent The Runway came to the rescue, offering a rental of the dress for much less.
Get this look: Prabal Gurung Purple Psychedelic Floral Sheath ($275 for rental)
3. Aquatalia boots – Another pair of shoes Kate can’t get enough of are these weatherproof boots, which she digs out of her closet every rainy season. Slip-proof and specially-lined, these practical booties are so much cuter than Hunters.
Get this look: Aquatalia by Marvin K ‘Royal’ Weatherproof Bootie ($398)
4. Stella McCartney dress – When the offspring of a Beatle and the wife of a Windsor come together, well, it doesn’t get much more British than that. This royal blue dress was a perfect fit for classic Kate: simple, elegant and adaptable.
Get this look: Stella McCartney short sleeve dress ($448 was $885)
5. Diane Von Furstenberg green dress – Between the color and that teeny-tiny waist, this green silk belted dress sure made a statement when Kate wore it in Los Angeles. Though the exact color is no longer available, you can still snag the style in (how fitting!) royal blue.
Get this look: DVF Maja belted silk dress ($160 was $400)
6. Issa blue wrap dress – We will never forget this iconic look on the Duchess, as she wore it the first time she and William revealed their engagement—and that matching blue ring from Diana. Do we still feel weird about that, by the way?
Get this look: Issa Indigo Silk-Jersey Wrap Dress ($595)