X
X

Enter to win a free product from Dr.Brandt

*By entering to win, you agree to receive future emails from Dr.Brandt and SheFinds.

beauty

Jessica Alba Reveals The 3-2-1 Rule She Used To Lose Baby Weight

October 21, 2016 by Katelyn Holland
shefinds | beauty

There’s no doubt that Jessica Alba has one of the hottest celebrity bodies in Hollywood. Between running The Honest Company and being the mother of two adorable little girls, it’s amazing the actress even has time to hit the gym. And how did she loose the baby weight so fast?! It turns out that she follows a simple rule that can help anyone loose weight, new mom or not.

Alba followed the 321 Baby Bulge Be Gone plan to get rid of the baby weight. This a three-phase, three-month system that’s designed to ease new moms back into exercise after pregnancy. Created by celebrity trainer Ramona Braganza, the plan is based on the 3-2-1 rule. What does that mean exactly?  Braganza explains that 3-2-1 rule means three meals, two snacks and a minimum of one liter of water daily. She told Self that the “meals should be lean and clean.” You should also eat healthy snack options that will prevent your blood sugar levels from dropping and keep your energy high.

The 3-2-1 rule doesn’t just apply to dieting. It’s also a guide to working out post-pregnancy. Braganza’s signature training method combines three cardio elements, two circuit training elements, and one core element. These three components help you loose weight, build lean muscle, and strengthen your core. The best part of this plan is that it’s not rocket science. You don’t need to be a celebrity to do it. All you need is time management and motivation.

Braganza also stresses the importance of drinking lots of water. When she was trying to shed the baby weight, Jessica always kept water around, drinking about two liters a day. Sipping on lots of water helped Alba keep up her milk supply and stay full between meals and snacks (Parents). Plus, drinking water is a great way to keep your metabolism moving.

Braganza, who is also a trainer for super-celebs Anne Hathaway and Halle Berry, tells her clients to follow the “80/20 rule” in regards to their diet. This rule requires you to follow a healthy eating plan 80 percent of the week, but allows you to indulge the other 20% of the week. This means that you can go ahead and treat yo’ self. You can find the full guide to Braganza’s 321 Baby Bulge Be Gone plan is available on her website.

[Image: Splash News]

From Our Partners

Learn more about RevenueStripe...

From Our Partners

Learn more about RevenueStripe...

beauty

7 Cheap Natural Products You Can Get At Target Right Now

April 22, 2018 by Emily Belfiore
Happy Earth Day!

beauty

This Anti-Aging Eye Cream Is SO Good It Keeps Selling Out At Sephora

April 21, 2018 by Emily Belfiore
Say goodbye to dark circles & puffiness for good!

beauty

The One Hyaluronic Acid Product Dermatologists Swear By For Women Over 30

April 20, 2018 by Emily Belfiore
It's the best of the best

beauty

This Anti-Aging Serum Is So Good It Has A 5-Star Review On Sephora

April 20, 2018 by Emily Belfiore
It's out of this world!

beauty

4 Life-Changing Foundation Tricks You Should Try For Younger-Looking Skin

April 20, 2018 by Jessica Harrington
It's all about flawless application!

beauty

7 Concealers Every Woman Over 30 Should Be Using

April 19, 2018 by Emily Belfiore
They're the best of the best!

beauty

Lush Cosmetics Just Launched The Cutest New Mother's Day Collection

April 18, 2018 by Jessica Harrington
Mother's Day shopping complete.

beauty

The $2 Product With Amazing Reviews & Reputations Everyone Should Own

April 18, 2018 by Emily Belfiore
It's a total lifesaver!

beauty

The Best Anti-Aging Moisturizers That Are Made With Natural Ingredients

April 18, 2018 by Emily Belfiore
They work better than those other ones

beauty

5 Haircuts Celebrities Swear By To Look 10 Years Younger

April 18, 2018 by Jessica Harrington
Give one of these a try.

beauty

This Easy-To-Use Gadget Will Make You Rethink How You Shave

April 17, 2018 by Brianna Peters
It's amazing!

beauty

You Heard It Here First: Tamanu Oil Is About To Blow Up In The Beauty World

April 17, 2018 by Jeanine Edwards
It's a beauty game-changer.

beauty

4 Cheap Natural Cruelty-Free Products Dermatologists Swear By

April 17, 2018 by Emily Belfiore
Everyone should be using these!

beauty

We're Giving Away Free Sunscreen From Jan Marini Skin Research #SampleSaturday

We'll spare you the lecture about the importance of ...

beauty

Stowaway Cosmetics Just Debuted The Most Amazing Color-Changing Lipstick Ever

Lipstick is hands down one of the beauty items I ...

beauty

This Easy-To-Use Gadget Will Make You Rethink How You Shave

We've all been there. You're supposed to head ...

beauty

You Heard It Here First: Tamanu Oil Is About To Blow Up In The Beauty World

I'm lucky to not have super sensitive skin, but ...

LOAD MORE
+
LOAD MORE POSTS