Kendall's Tearful Reaction & More New Details On The Keeping Up With The Kardashians Bruce Jenner Special!
May 8, 2015
We will now get to see the Kardashian girls react to Bruce Jenner’s transition news! After the former Olympian told his story to Diane Sawyer, the E! network announced that they will be airing their own Bruce special with exclusive footage of Bruce’s daughters reacting to their dad’s life-changing news! Here’s everything you need to know about the Keeping Up With The Kardashians: About Bruce special:
– Two extra episodes have been added to the current season of KUWTK–part one premieres Sunday, May 17 at 9:00pm ET/PT and part two airs the next day, on Monday, May 18 at 9:00pm ET/PT. Here is the first official promo for the episodes:
– According to executive producer Ryan Seacrest, the cameras were rolling when Bruce told his daughter the news! Watch him explain on Jimmy Kimmel:
– Kendall Jenner is moved to tears upon learning that her father had struggled with his gender identity. Watch her react:
– Kris, Bruce’s wife of 23 years, also had a tough time with the news:
– It’s not all tears and tissues–watch Bruce open up to Kim about painting his nails!