Kim Kardashian Needs Help Picking A First Dance Song -- Our Expert, DJ Spline, Answers The Call
August 9, 2011
Kim Kardashian just Tweeted, to 8.8 million of her closest friends, that she and fiance Kris Humphries can’t decide on a first dance song.
With so many cheesy and over-done loves songs out there, this can be a tricky task. That’s why we employed NYC-based DJ Spline, whose played countless weddings and spun in clubs around the world, to find Kim some genuinely good options.
Check out the Top 10 First-Dance Songs That Don’t Suck: (You’re welcome, Kim.)
1. Mazzy Star, “Fade Into You”
2. Bjork, “All is full of Love”
3. Architecture in Helsinki, “B4 3D”
4. Etta James, “At Last”
5. Bright Eyes, “First Day of My Life”
6. Cowboy Junkies, “Sweet Jane”
7. Spiritualized, “Ladies and Gentelmen We Are Floating In Space”
8. Sigur Ros, “Track 3”
9. Lykke Li, “Tonight”
10. Lou Reed,”Perfect Day”
Shop our guide to the best wedding jewelry, lavender bridesmaid dresses, and outdoor wedding dresses.