beauty

Kim Kardashian's eBay Auction For The Philippines Typhoon Is A SCAM!

November 22, 2013 by Justine Schwartz
shefinds | beauty

And in things-you-hear-about-the-Kardashians-that-make-you-cringe news, that eBay auction that Kim Kardashian just claimed would “help typhoon survivors” is actually a total partial scam. Only 10% of the proceeds actually go to the victims of the terrible natural disaster that occurred in the Philippines last week. We’re not sure where the other 90% is going (the North West college fund?) but it sure ain’t the needy. Disgusting.

Sound off in the comments below if you think that 10% is NOT enough. Should Kim, whose empire is worth a few hundred million dollars, give ALL the proceeds to typhoon relief?

[Photo: Splash News]

 

Tags:

celebrity, News

Author:

Editorial Director

Justine Schwartz is a veteran women's lifestyle editor; she's written extensively about style & beauty tips, health advice and wedding planning for more than a decade. Her work has appeared in New York Magazine, Huffington Post and New York Weddings. Justine has been with SheFinds since 2010; you can reach her via email at [email protected]

From Our Partners

Learn more about RevenueStripe...

From Our Partners

Learn more about RevenueStripe...

beauty

How To Recreate Lucy Hale's Red Carpet Makeup Look That's Under $60

This past weekend, actress and singer Lucy Hale co-hosted ...

beauty

This Lightweight Exfoliating Body Lotion Is A Total Game-Changer

Whenever anyone asks me what my favorite beauty brands are, ...

beauty

The New IT Cosmetics x Drybar Mascara Is The Collab You Didn't Even Know You Needed

For most beauty collaborations, you typically see an influencer or ...

beauty

8 New High-End Skincare Products Worth Splurging On

Our mantra at SheFinds is simple, always make sure to '...

LOAD MORE
+
LOAD MORE POSTS